Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm back. And so is LC ♥



So I kind of realize I am re-appearing from out of nowhere but life has been crazy hectic since we bought our house, changed careers, and well, changed careers again. But I am back & am going to try and post at least once or twice a week, if for no other reason but to have a creative outlet :)


Moving right along, I have lots of current obsessions but we'll start with the new Lauren C0nrad for Kohls line. Lots of bloggers & readers are calling her line boring, predictable, etc etc. "Didn't last years line look just like this with all of the florals, pastels, maxi dresses, and blazers?" Well of course it did, she's LC and she's safe and predictable! Safe, predictable, and FABULOUS. Runway fashion & couture is great but it's not realistic and Lauren's line is both realistic AND completely affordable.










1 comment:

  1. When I bought my house in 2007, I didn't blog for about a year! I just didn't have time. Blogging takes time and people starting following you and expect posts! lol You have to balance out real life with blogging. Real life should always come first. :) I hope you are loving your new home.

    ReplyDelete