Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 for 30 Remix?

With this small Alabama town not exactly being a thriving fashion metropolis, I often look to other fashion blogs for inspiration. Kendi from Kendi Everyday started this thing called 30 for 30 Remix & it fascinated me just enough that I think I will try it. Heck, it's not like there is anything else to do & maybe it will keep me from shopping for a while :)


The key to the remix is to choose 30 items from your closet that you can mix and match for 30 days to make 30 different outfits. And I'm sure besides saving money you also learn to be creative and thankful for your closet. Don't be one of those "I have nothing to wear as I'm staring into a massive, color coordinated closet" girls... :)



Below are Kendi's choices for this remix. (Just to get an idea of what I'm puttin' down)





I'll let ya know how it goes or if I give in to the shopping disease and fail, miserably!


No comments:

Post a Comment