Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Everybody's Doing it

So after my unhealthy obsession with reading fashion/home decor blogs, I thought to myself, I should definitely blog. I have interesting thoughts, right? Well, interesting to me, at least, so who knows? Maybe someone else will find them interesting too. If nothing else, it will be a place that I can use to collect all my thoughts, pictures, ideas, and adventures!

I got married last July, and since then, many exciting, new things have been going on! We recently bought a house & it's quite the adorable little fixer upper, so you can be pretty sure that it will be the focus of many blog entries in the next few months! I'm quite sure I will also blog quite frequently on my other love (besides Phillip & FeeBee Kate), and that is...shopping. I'll go into my profound thoughts on the scientifically proven advantages of retail therapy at a later date, but for now, trust that I will be blogging about all my cheap finds & amazing steals & all the other things in life that make me happy. But for now, I had to start somewhere & that is explaining why I am starting this blog. Oh, and because everybodyyyyy's doing it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment