Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Heavy on the accents

These are just some ideas I have come across through all of my searching for home decor inspiration! Since I'm using gray as the primary color in several of my rooms, colorful accents are key to making a room pop!





{As you can see, I'm obsessed with the idea of grouping multipe vases in different sizes/shapes/colors}


{I L-O-V-E this dresser. I can't decide if it's the fabulous purple color (probably) or the dresser, itself}

{really creative + chic way of storing/displaying jewelry. I would probably replace the antler-looking things with some type of hooks though.}


{On the lookout for a thrifted or cheap mirror I can use to re-create this amazing flower mirror.}

1 comment:

  1. I had to star this in my reader, what great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete