Friday, April 16, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


To most, the title of "the most wonderful time of the year" is usually reserved for Christmas or maybe even the first day of summer. To me, it refers to one thing: college football season. And while it's not here yet, the next best thing is upon us, and that is A Day (or media day). This is when the football team (both returning players & new signees) all come together for their final spring scrimmage & give the media and fans a little preview of what's to come (hints the most wonderful time 0f the year part). Most every year, my dad & I go to this together & this year is no exception. So tomorrow, we will make the trek to Mecca (aka Auburn) for this pre-season treat of a little orange on blue action. Ahhh, I just love my Auburn Tigers. And although this post is not fashion or home decor related, it is a huge part of who I am and what makes me happy :) So, I promise, next week, I will get back to posting that fashion stuff we all love, but for now....


Spirit, one of the mascot's in his pre-game ritual of flying around the stadium. Goosebumps.





Phillip & I at a game last year. Happiest place on earth.
{Photo of eagle courtesy of Flickr}

No comments:

Post a Comment